Thursday, November 24, 2022

THE HOUSING BOOM

 This week between getting the house ready for the Thanksgiving Feast I worked on getting buildings done for my upcoming game projects. The first is a few 3D printed buildings I got from my local friendly game store. These are designed as fantasy theme but work well for my 19th Century project.  Again, I did nothing fancy here, just a couple of layers to add depth. 

A quick slop coat of Black, Dark Sea Grey and Khaki to roof, walls and stonework.


Added Off White, Chocolate Brown to the walls. 

Added Basalt and London Grey to roof. Added Stone to, well stonework and a bit of color to the doors.

A view on the table. 

Warlord Epic ACW Figures for Scale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BATTLE OF LOBOWITZ

 This last weekend I ran a game of Post of Honor for two new players, and a pair of veterans. The game was the battle of Lobowitz, the first...